...

...
my world

miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

About myself

And...here i am, writing my new blog! My name is Yanara and i'm 20 years, but not for longer. I study veterinary medicine,  but before, i had been 2 years in midwifery. I'm really happy now, i think that i took the right way.What else can i say about me? I'm violinist since i was 12, and for me is something very special. I think that the music is one of the most important things in the world becuse when you are listening,  is like everything inside you were feeling, more than your ears or your brain. Is very exciting when your skin begin looks like chicken's skin...

I hope write very soon :).



 

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi, your blog looks grate, it's very nice the photography of the little girl with the violin, I always want to play one, but I never took it seriously. I hope one day I could listen how you play it.
    Study physiology, we have a quiz :S. See you then, Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love you photography!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is like you, very beautiful!!!!
    See you soon in University
    kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. well done yanara! nice blog...
    a violinist? very interesting! I hope I can get to know you more
    miss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, After I searched for ALL the blogs trying to find you I got it !! xd Add me to link list :) I like your blog, is like you... very boring xd Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar